- Try all the different-sized silicone tips that are included with your ZEERA XPER, and then see which one works best for you.
- Ensure that the correct earbud is placed in each ear (look for “L” and “R” marks on each earbud).
- Insert ZEERA XPER into ear canal with the tip pointing slightly downward, and then gently twist it backward until it feels comfortable and secure.
Why Proper Earbud Fit Matters
ZEERA XPER is built for excellent sound quality. However, a failure to get a proper seal can potentially degrade sound quality and may lead to issues such as the following:
- Less/Weak bass
- Earbuds falling out of ears
- A thin/hollow sound effect in mid-range and high pitch
- Soreness from wearing earbuds for a long time
- A difference in volume between the left and right units
To achieve the best audio experience of ZEERA XPER, the selected ear tip should seal the ear canal perfectly.